Developpement personnel club Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Developpement personnel club Forum

Forum réservé au membre du club developpement-personnel-club.com

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

TECHNIQUE PEU COMMUNE : combiner volonte et suggestion

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Witcher

TECHNIQUE PEU COMMUNE : combiner volonte et suggestion Empty
MessageSujet: TECHNIQUE PEU COMMUNE : combiner volonte et suggestion   TECHNIQUE PEU COMMUNE : combiner volonte et suggestion EmptyVen 25 Mai - 0:47

Salut a tous. j'ai decouvert cette technique combinant volonté et suggestion , l'auteur dit que c'est une technique puissante et je l'ai moi meme essayer et les resultats furent pour le moins intéressants des la 1er utilisation. Cependant l'auteur ne cite pas d'ou viens sa technique ni comment meiux l'utiliser.
J'aimerais savoir si un membre connait un peu cette manière de procéder et nous donne plus d'info.
Le texte est en anglais je donnerais un traduction si cela s’avère nécessaire.
Merci

Citation :
OK, this post is PURE value, REALLY THIS IS AT LEAST $100 WORTH OF FREE INFORMATION that is guarded "secret society" type info and what I do to get literally EFFORTLESS[/b] results, I've been up on the net all night to put this together, this will turn you into a "Sex Machine" or can help ANY area of your life if you apply this to your life, here it goes (this is straight up magic pill almost [b]"cheat code" type shit that you do alone, I cant even believe I'm giving out my secrets but fuck it, everything in life is abundant so I might as well share) its not scientific, new agey, or principal-based, its just human nature type shit that will give you emotional leverage without having to go thru any real pain....DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE LIFE BEING TOOOOO EASY.....(I'm not joking or trying to excite you) this shit kinda made life just a little boring to me because I never struggle with ANYTHING after learning about this shit, its nowhere to be found on the net and I dont need this shit spreading tooo hard, most people would actually think it's evil

WILLPOWER

in a reecent video Own talked about willpower and you can use it and strengthen it through sort of "pushing" yourself to do things that you would'nt normally do....when most people think of using it, they think of using it to "do the approach", using it to "get up and go out" or using it to "go to the gym"....well here's the way I use it and this shit basically programs you to take action on "autopilot"...use your willpower to FIND deep rooted negative beliefs and blindspots you might have about approaching or going out or even making money or going to the gym

this sounds easy and like youre "bitching out" of taking action but its not really, its simple just like talking to a girl is simple but it still requires willpower just to find these negative beliefs and blindspots, you must use willpower to really dive into your own psyche, you might even have that feeling of "I dont want to do this" or "I dont feel like doing this" just like how when you "didnt approach" or "missed the gym" or "stayed home"..sidenote:the positive beliefs you create DO NOT HAVE TO BE TRUE just like your negative beliefs arent true, drop your ego for this

this is what you do: think of a reason why you CANT do something or just a negative belief that causes you to feel anxiety...ex. I'm not good looking enough to have sex with models....here is where it gets a little tricky....WRITE DOWN the EXACT opposite of that belief....I AM GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX WITH MODELS....but now don't only write that, right NOW, i guarantee your brain is telling you "wtf no I'm not, this is just lying to myself"...now thats not it tho, write another belief on that for ex. MODELS DONT CARE ABOUT LOOKS ANYWAY....now once again your brain is probaly saying "wtf yes models do care about looks" so write down another belief on that ex. NO, MODELS DON'T CARE ABOUT LOOKS, THEY CARE ABOUT DICK...now once AGAIN lol your brain will prolly say "welll, she doesnt want MY dick, she can get any guy she wants" so once again write down another belief like MODELS WANT MY DICK AND SHE CAN'T GET ANY GUY SHE WANTS BECAUSE MOST GUYS NEVER APPROACH AND SHE DOESNT APPROACH GUYS...now youre probaly starting to feel pretty SURE about yourself when it comes to fucking models just a little...now on to the next step

EMOTIONAL VISUALIZATION

Now it gets really tricky, you probaly feel like going out and fucking a model but YOU STILL CAN'T!!!! lmao because if you ACTUALLY did go out youll freeze up in front of that model in the REAL WORLD....so here's what you do

Imagine that model is right there in front of you in the club right now, would you bitch out or go up SOFT?, think of the reason WHY would you bitch out or go up soft ex. "I DONT WANT TO PISS HER OFF"...write down the EXACT opposite of that "SHE WOULD BE HAPPY AS FUCK IF I CAME AND TALKED TO HER"...ONCE A-FUCKIN-GAIN your brain is telling you "no she wouldn't be happy, she would be mad youre talking to her"..so switch it to something positive like "SHE WOULD FEEL GOOD IF I TALKED TO HER BECAUSE SHE'S WAITING FOR DUDES TO TALK TO HER"...your brain lol: "well, I'm not THAT guy she wants, only the best can have her" so write the opposite "I AM THAT GUY SHE WANTS TO TALK TO AND I AM THE BEST"

let me just write it out like this, since youre probaly starting to understand where I'm headed
your brain: "no, I'm not the best, some other guy is"
positive belief: "YES I AM THE BEST!!!!! and forget any other guy, he's irrelevent, its just me and her"

your brain: "what if she rejects me though"
positive belief: "WHO CARES IF SHE REJECTS ME, THERE ARE A TRILLION OTHER GIRLS AND SHE WILL MOST LIKELY NOT REJECT ME"

your brain: "but I wiill care if she rejects me, and I'll look stupid"
positive belief: WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CARE IF SHE REJECTS ME? I KNOW WHO I AM, AND I WONT LOOK STUPID, I'LL LOOK LIKE A DUDE WHO HAD THE BALLS TO ACTUALLY APPROACH HER

by now you probaly feel like "DAMN I FEEL LIKE GOING OUT AND TALKING TO A MODEL"....if so, then do it, go out and find you a model, if not though, keep going until you feel in your body that you WANT to do it NOW (keep visualizing if she was right there in your presence what belief do you have that would make you say "no, I cant do it" then switch it to something positive...and when you actually do see that model, you have ALOT of positive emotions in your body about talking to her and you'll do it EFFORTLESSLY...as a matter of fact, you cant wait to do it, no approach anxiety AT ALL....it's really THAT simple but you have to actually DO this process...don't use willpower to pick up girls, use willpower to do this proccess...shit even if you still need to "push" thru when youre out, you have SO MUCH emotional leverage that you JUST DO IT, you can even use this method to reprogram your beleifs on approach anxiety ALL TOGETHER...you can literally reprogram ANY AREA of your life with this method...ENJOY DUDES....peace!!!

Source:
Forum RSD NATION
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Admin
Admin
Admin

TECHNIQUE PEU COMMUNE : combiner volonte et suggestion Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TECHNIQUE PEU COMMUNE : combiner volonte et suggestion   TECHNIQUE PEU COMMUNE : combiner volonte et suggestion EmptyJeu 5 Juil - 21:14

Bonjour Witcher

merci, mais concrètement, que vous a apporté
cette méthode .

Ok pour une traduction. Ce sera utile pour
les membres.

Bien à vous,
Didier
http//www.developpement-personnel-club.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.developpement-personnel-club.com

TECHNIQUE PEU COMMUNE : combiner volonte et suggestion
Page 1 sur 1